• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Making films and videos about my walks

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member

This is what I enjoy doing the most on social media, getting out at places, at any given parks with any given features and basically just making a film about my walks to be uploaded onto YouTube. It's once every 2 months on average I create these videos and just recently changed the thumbnails for the viewers to see what it would be about.

To start of with, I am sharing 2 out of the 12 that I had uploaded on my channel so far.

This is what I enjoy doing the most on social media, getting out at places, at any given parks with any given features and basically just making a film about my walks to be uploaded onto YouTube. It's once every 2 months on average I create these videos and just recently changed the thumbnails for the viewers to see what it would be about.

To start of with, I am sharing 2 out of the 12 that I had uploaded on my channel so far.
Nice! I have a park nearby my house, and I am currently struggling to get myself outside and walk. I want to, but I come up with excuses all the time.

I subbed to your channel. I too love walking outdoors. It's one of my many obsessions (along with basketball layups and underhanded free throws).

This is one video upload from the very start of 2020 before the world health crisis had struck.

This one is one of my favourites

This is my other favourite "Walk With Me" video content to this date

New Threads

Top Bottom