• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Lost Things

Rodafina

Hopefully Human
Staff member
V.I.P Member
There’s a story I love called The Lost Thing – there is a land in it where all lost things can go and have a place. It’s a story in this book:
1660764644767.jpeg

Anyway, if it doesn’t already exist, I thought this thread could be a place for lost things – things that you want to share, but you just don’t know where. Maybe it doesn’t deserve its own thread entirely. Maybe it doesn’t quite fit into the weird or random thread, or maybe it just can’t find a home. Well here’s a home for lost things.

Last edited:
I have that book. Rule of Summer, the Singing Bones, and Tales from the Inner City are phenomenal. I have all three on my bookshelf at home (at work, currently for context).

Hey look, a perfect example of neurodivergent overshare for fear of being misunderstood, in layman's terms overexplaining.

I started writing a book. Its the diary of a horse who cant die but can manipulate peoples mind for short times. This is also how he writes down his story.
Its set in a medieval fantasy world.

Sometimes i come up with concepts that are so wierd, i start to wonder about my brain

Something from Ancient Aliens?

The one Misery posted looks like the entrance and exit to a Disney ride.
Or an efficient Soylent Green machine?
People go in, but they don't come out the same?

Actually, I would say it is a subway station. :oops:

3.5 inch megalodon tooth. I swear you can feel the sheer power of the mighty shark when you hold this thing and imagine the prehistoric beast swimming around the ocean.

1664853052452.jpeg

Over 10 years ago I bought a rather large quantity of am27c512 series EEPROM ICs. I had big plans for these but despite putting them somewhere safe I haven't found them, even after moving house 3 times!

If anyone sees them, could they let me know? :)

Over 10 years ago I bought a rather large quantity of am27c512 series EEPROM ICs. I had big plans for these but despite putting them somewhere safe I haven't found them, even after moving house 3 times!

If anyone sees them, could they let me know? :)
Here’s a few of them. Lost things get found here.
1668223264059.png

New Threads

Top Bottom