• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Looking for DISNEY Dedicated autistics.

Do you love all things Disney?

• Yes

• No

• Disney Movies Only

• Disney Parks Only

• Disney Merchandise Only

• Not Disney but Marvel, Star Wars and Pixar franchises

Results are only viewable after voting.
I grew up with Disney cartoons, and Disney will always be a part of my life. When I was younger I dreamed of my own cartoons being like Disney. But all the criticism and negativity lately has made me anxious and uncomfortable about being open online about my interests in Disney cartoons.:(

WELL MY FRIEND .... here is where that anxiousness ends. I LOVE Disney cartoons. L O V E them. The characters, their side kicks. Love it. Disney is tough to top when creating anything. Not that it can't be done but they are one of the masters in all that they create. There will never be any negativity or criticism discussing Disney with me. I might disagree. I might see a different side. BUT not negatively.

I grew up with Disney cartoons, and Disney will always be a part of my life. When I was younger I dreamed of my own cartoons being like Disney. But all the criticism and negativity lately has made me anxious and uncomfortable about being open online about my interests in Disney cartoons.:(
Not to worry @GrownupGirl . Not to worry. Discussing is open and supportive.

Old disney fan here too. Also love what Disney puts out today. Will enjoy what Disney generates in the future.

You have nothing to have to feel ashamed of for loving Disney. Im a HUGE fan of Disney and have been all my life and will continue to be openly until i die. And those that have problem with that well its there problems not mien.

Disney is made for ALL ages to enjoy

Loved everything Disney, right up to the death of Roy Disney in 1971.

After that it became just another corporate entity, answerable only to shareholders rather than fans or consumers. Armed with some of the most aggressive lawyers one can encounter in the realm of civil law. You don't want to ever violate their copyrights, whether inadvertently or not. They don't "take prisoners".

LOL. No, today isn't my birthday. Except to confuse multiple data harvesters. :p

Last edited:
Love Disney movies but not really a fan of the Disney corporation and all the money milking. But then you don't have to like someone to enjoy something they made.

LOL. No, today isn't my birthday. Except to confuse multiple data harvesters. :p

Lol. Happy not-birthday then. An ordinaryday? Justaday? Lol.

Btw, isn't Disney also an owner of Marvel, Pixar and Star Wars now? Did I hear wrong?

Love Disney movies but not really a fan of the Disney corporation and all the money milking. But then you don't have to like someone to enjoy something they made.

I'm just grateful that I was a child in the 50s and 60s and got the most out of Disney as Walt's vision intended.

A great man, with a great view of the world in which he briefly shared with so many of us. :)

You have nothing to have to feel ashamed of for loving Disney. Im a HUGE fan of Disney and have been all my life and will continue to be openly until i die. And those that have problem with that well its there problems not mien.

Disney is made for ALL ages to enjoy
YUP !!!!
There is NO disagreement here, and in this thread you may PROUDLY "Feel The Diz"

Loved everything Disney, right up to the death of Roy Disney in 1971.

After that it became just another corporate entity, answerable only to shareholders rather than fans or consumers. Armed with some of the most aggressive lawyers one can encounter in the realm of civil law. You don't want to ever violate their copyrights, whether inadvertently or not. They don't "take prisoners".

1.) Happy UN-BIRTHDAY. 2.) I am a stock holder 3.) No one will ever crush my love of DISNEY 4.) Opinions are all well and good, and there for people to share. 5.) One opinion is just as valid as another and my opinion is to be proud of any passion, including related to DISNEY.

1.) Happy UN-BIRTHDAY. 2.) I am a stock holder 3.) No one will ever crush my love of DISNEY 4.) Opinions are all well and good, and there for people to share. 5.) One opinion is just as valid as another and my opinion is to be proud of any passion, including related to DISNEY.

Each to his own. ;)

As a former full-time investor I'd say it's a good stock to hold onto for the long term. Terrible stock to try to make a short term profit from. Though personally the entertainment sector never interested me in terms of making much of any investment. But then my strategy involved trading over several months- not usually years.

As a former casualty and property underwriter, I definitely know how you don't want to tangle with Disney over any lawsuit involving intellectual property rights.

Got it. Not a fan of Disney Corp. Totally valid point. I too L O V E Disney movies.

Lol. Happy not-birthday then. An ordinaryday? Justaday? Lol.

Btw, isn't Disney also an owner of Marvel, Pixar and Star Wars now? Did I hear wrong?
Yes, DISNEY is the owner of Marvel, of Pixar and of Star Wars. You are correct.

Who else do you have in your collection?
As many 1:6 scale figures as have realistic faces. Modern Barbie & Ken, 1990s GI Joe, turn-of-the-millennium Action Man & Max Steel, other 1990s military & adventure figures...

I have two more Disney sculpts (not yet photographed): Esmeralda & Disney Classics (1991) Cinderella.

(All heads originating on doll bodies are transplanted onto action figure bodies.)

Last edited:
Each to his own. ;)

As a former full-time investor I'd say it's a good stock to hold onto for the long term. Terrible stock to try to make a short term profit from. Though personally the entertainment sector never interested me in terms of making much of any investment. But then my strategy involved trading over several months- not usually years.

As a former casualty and property underwriter, I definitely know how you don't want to tangle with Disney over any lawsuit involving intellectual property rights.
As a freelance employee, who ever hires me. I often work for Disney. I am not worried about my stock or my dedication for DISNEY. It won't change no matter who says or does whatever the general public says or does. My investment in all aspects for DISNEY is long term.

New Threads

Top Bottom