• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Looking for an aspie friend

jwjones87

Pretty much what the title says. I'm looking for someone to get to know, and chat with sometimes. Not looking for a relationship, as I have an amazing girlfriend :) I'm 26, so I'd prefer around my age if possible.

Hi JW! Welcome to the forum. I can assure you that there are many US members probably some living right in your area, who are members here. Please stick around & get to know people. I'm certain you will make a friend or 2 if that is what you want since there are several members also looking to make some friends.

Thanks! I'm mainly looking for someone to chat with on something like yahoo or something, I find it hard to keep up with some of the threads

Keep asking, you will find someone. Were you looking for a specific gender?

Thanks! I'm mainly looking for someone to chat with on something like yahoo or something, I find it hard to keep up with some of the threads

It'd be nice to make a new friend on here, but no one wants to talk to me because I'm only 16 and everyone else is adults. :(

If I can help out, I'd be happy to. I'm usually really busy with the day job, and I'm also a small business owner, so I'm usually pretty swamped. For me, it would probably have to be something like through forum PM's, email, etc. I mean, I could maybe do Google chat, AIM or something, but my schedule is really random so I don't know that it would be consistent enough for you.

Edited to add. I'm 30, BTW, and I live in the southwest US.

I am the same age as you (26), I live in Western Canada.

I like to talk about books, and some computer games and internet things.

I have Yahoo Instant Messenger, I also have Skype. but I don't use voice chat (don't even have a microphone or a webcam).

My schedule is pretty consistent right now, at least on weekdays.

New Threads

Top Bottom