• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Looking for a friend for our 9 year old son who also enjoys playing Minecraft

Jrm40982

Hi all. Hope everyone is well. Our 9 year old son is extremely high functioning and loves to play Minecraft. He’s been having significant issues with social engagement since Covid started and is looking for a friend with similar interests. It’s sad that he just wants a friend so bad who also enjoys playing Minecraft. Just curious if anyone is in a similar situation and maybe has a child of similar age that would like to make friends. Our son is currently working through play therapy. Thank you guys so much. Our little guy is so sweet and just wants a friend during this time.

Do you mean that you're looking for someone to play minecraft with him? You want to exchange usernames with someone around his age so they can play together?

What's his username? I teach two piano to two children his age who both play minecraft. One of them is also high functioning autistic.

Hello, I like playing Minecraft, but i am 16, I'm not diagnosed with autism, but I suspect that I have a high functioning one. Ask your son if he wants to play with me.

New Threads

Top Bottom