• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Long time away

Optimus

Hello Everyone,

I've been away for a long time from this forum and just coming back.

I guess I've been soul searching regarding my diagnosis. I've also been isolating which I can tend to do. Anyhoos, I'm back right now and just saying hi...

Sometimes it's like a MD wrote on his script pad- isolation x 3weeks and 4 days, refills allowed.
Will not counteract with other meds.

I am moving and made be heading that way for 2 or 3 months after l move, just gym, store, not much more. I feel the need for less people after my last job. Plus l found a giant bookstore so reading should be my p/t past-time again.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom