• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Live From the Laundry Room

Gerald Wilgus

V.I.P Member
Think like this little bird.
FB_IMG_1645030137816.jpg

Gerald Wilgus

V.I.P Member
Mew, my aspie cat, goes through bouts of frantic play and teasing, following me around, and retires under the bed for a while, before she feels social again.

20220813_101727.jpg

Rodafina

Hopefully Human
V.I.P Member
The laundry room is currently base camp for him while we work on getting his confidence and sense of safety back.

Happy she has a safe spot to recuperate… Maybe it’s like a lot of us, in our rooms… We can go there to regenerate and regain the strength to face the world. Poor Potato Cat.

Last edited:

Forest Cat

V.I.P Member
So someone tried to break into your home in the middle of the day? Is it a bad neighborhood or what is going on there? That's terrible, poor Potato Cat.

Orange Glasses

I’m sorry there was an attempted break-in at your home.

As mentioned before, if you place two Trail Cams outside of your home you will have photographic proof of any vandals. The one I previously recommended emits no visible light and an intruder would have no idea that it was there.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Gerald Wilgus

V.I.P Member
I think I know what an aspie cat is like. For the past two days Mew has been hiding in the closet or running from me. Now she is rolling around at my feet asking to be skritched.

New Threads

Top Bottom