• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Kobe Bryant /Died in Helicopter crash.

Wolfnox

V.I.P Member
The news just broke on FOX NEWS television.
Cant find video on youtube from then about it.

News Reports have confirmed that Kobe Bryant along with his oldest daughter Gianna have died today in a tragic helicopter accident. It was just outside of Calabasas, California, where it was carrying 3 other passengers alongside Bryant.

He is survived by his Wife Vanessa, and children Blanka, Capri, and Natalia.

He was 41 Years old, while Gianna was only 13.

ESPN (@espn) | Twitter

Lakers legend Kobe Bryant, 41, killed in Calabasas helicopter crash along with four others onboard | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Wow, a basketball legend. Big news, too.

Sounds like all four passengers were his daughters according to ABC News.

RIP, Kobe.

Last edited:
Wow. Maybe celebrities should stop having these private flights. It seems common enough for it to be considered quite dangerous.

UPDATE: Gianna, Kobe Bryant's 13 year old daughter was also on-board when it crashed

and this line in particular from the TMZ article
unknown.png

is meant to be read as Rick Fox (fellow former Lakers player) WAS NOT among the other passengers

Last edited:
I just saw the headline about an hour ago. I usually have to read headlines twice to get a general idea, but this one required a third read.

1. "Wait, what?"
2. "Oh, someone died."
3. "OH! Kobe Bryant died?"

I'm by no means a basketball fan but I remember his career (as well as the legal issues) as a general idea because I always had read the sports section of the local newspaper where I lived as a child. It's always weird to see someone so successful die so soon.

Sounds now like Kobe died along with his daughter Gianna, and seven others.

Tragic loss. He was such a talented person and hard worker. I am not a Lakers fan, but remember watching him play sometimes and can appreciate someone who becomes one of the best at what they do.

Helicopters are dangerous, the sightseeing ones in Honolulu were always crashing into the huge mountains there because of winds that could move it around. I really don't want to go in one, but l have a close family member who flew them in the Army.

Looks like the authorities are going to have to reevaluate the whole process of much of anyone who would seek permission to fly when most everyone else in the area has grounded aircraft due to poor visibility conditions.

This should not have happened. Even law enforcement had grounded all aircraft given a lack of visibility due to low level fog. That should have told the pilot to forget flying that day no matter what VIP was on their passenger manifest.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom