• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Kitty Alarm 1000

rach3rd

Hey everyone. I just got the new Kitty Alarm 1000. It's working great! No intruders can get by it. Anyone else get one yet? ;)

5de11eb585.jpeg

I have a friend who kept getting the latest and greatest model. She likes hers just fine but she can't seem to clear out the old ones first. To date she has 7, on a 32 foot catamaran! She is quite safe!

I have a friend who kept getting the latest and greatest model. She likes hers just fine but she can't seem to clear out the old ones first. To date she has 7, on a 32 foot catamaran! She is quite safe!
The alarm also comes with a backup system!!
9c599fc8ac.jpeg

Here’s mine
Grasshoppers, beware.
View attachment 70648
Ooh...very pretty. My black kitty would love to meet yours. Here is a picture of both my girls hugging each other. They are very sweet kitties I am lucky to have. They comfort me a lot when I'm anxious. Which is pretty much all the time...lol. Jet is on the left and Ginger on the right.
13c4c6127d.jpeg

Ginger "You did not get my permission for that photo."
Jet "I get approval rights before publication o.k.?"

Same here as far as anxiety pretty much every day + or -.

Moki is 13lb young male & hasn’t yet quite learned his manners with other cats. Sweet with humans though.
He is wonderful for purring next to my ear: calms me right down.

My darling, tub of lard, Bagherra was taken by the coyotes a while ago. Among other alarms, this little idiot is my favorite.

Attachments

• 20200827_190851.jpg
    20200827_190851.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 230
The couple that lives across the parking lot are true degenerates.

They try to inspire their innocent neighbors to become Peeping Toms. It was bad enough when they had one adorable cat who sat in the window all day and night, greeting all the passers-by, but then they had to go and buy a kitten too!

Now every time I try to go for a walk or even take out the trash or check the mail, a hardened, criminal part of me comes out!:

Suddenly, although I am standing out on the street, I find myself turning into a Peeping Tom! I am now uncontrollably looking longingly into my neighbor's window, with a big smile on my face, and sing songing in baby talk: "Hi there kitty kitty!", to which the lovable-wuvable kitty kitties look back at me through the window, and even sometimes jump up as if they're hoping I'll come over and play with them. But alas, I do not know these neighbors, and so I shall not be playing with said wittle kitty kitties.

@Yeshuasdaughter, I've been known to sit in the street for an hour trying to get a kitty to trust me. It is socking how many kitties trust strangers. They have no common sense at all. :)
Yes, me too. As my daughter and I walk through the neighborhood, we pet every animal we see, even dogs and goats inside people's fences. The cats all know us, and will come out to the middle of the street and flop down, exposing their bellies, and lightly thumping their tails, begging for love.

New Threads

Top Bottom