• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your favorite type of beer?

• Total voters

Patrick_B_1997

Hello. My name is Patrick. How are you doing?
V.I.P Member
Hi, everyone. My name is Patrick.

I am 24 years old and I live in northwestern PA. I like video games, watching movies and watching cartoons/anime. I am also a book worm. I am looking for a friend and love with someone who understands my autism.

You can talk to me if you want.

Attachments

• Untitled design (2).jpg
    Untitled design (2).jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 74
Welcome! What videogames do you like?

I like turn based strategy and MMORPGs, but nowadays I hardly play :)

Hi! I'm also into gaming and anime and stuff.

It's always nice to meet another who is into those.

I don't drink, but oh my goodness, give me an Oatmeal Stout, the blacker the better, so thick you can practically chew it.

So what’s your favorite cartoon? I’m trying to watch Amphibia lately.

That depends on what you mean by cartoon. I've seen the word used differently in many places.

Are you talking specifically about western animation?

As modern stuff goes I'm way more familiar with Japanese media.

With western animation specifically, I'm mostly familiar with a lot of older stuff. Looney Tunes for instance (which I'd say was always my personal favorite) or the original Nicktoons set, particularly Doug and Rugrats. Among many others.

Hi, everyone. My name is Patrick.

I am 24 years old and I live in northwestern PA. I like video games, watching movies and watching cartoons/anime. I am also a book worm. I am looking for a friend and love with someone who understands my autism.

You can talk to me if you want.
Nice to meet you! I'm a gammer too. What kind of games? I like sandbox games and pokemon mostly.

New Threads

Top Bottom