• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just some random updates

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member

Hey everyone it’s me Jennifer please don’t feel obligated to answer any questions I may have in this video I just want to talk randomly and share some updates with you

If you want to share your thoughts on this update as well or any thoughts you might have it’s welcome as well

Just a breakdown of it is that I’ve been doing very well

I have been trying to get services Will be like will mention if I’m eligible soon

And these odd sensations I’ve been having haven’t been impacting my life as much is it usually has it it’s getting a bit better but still there

I mention in the video what may be causing it as well that I’ve researched although I am still very unsure I’ve tried to talk to doctors about it but seems impossible right now hopefully I when I become eligible for services that be able to open up more

I also mentioned in the video more detail about that new routine that my Nuro psychologist has been telling me about

But again overall I’m doing extremely well .

It sounds to me like you are on a roll.

Self awareness is a wonderful thing.

Keep moving forward and I wish you success with each challenge you want to tackle :)

Good on you, each time you make a video you seem more together. I'm glad you are taking care of yourself Jen. Keep at it, and don't worry if everything is not exactly perfect. Enjoy camp.

Im happy things seems to go the right way my friend .

Im 99 % shore you will be granted services as well .

DONT EVER
stop fighting for youre life & rights my friend.

You make me PROUD to be youre friend (HUGS )

New Threads

Top Bottom