• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just Some Cool Questions

What are your favorite plants and animals? And colors?
Flowers: VERY good question. For some reason I've always really liked Crysanthemums, before that my fav flowers were Roses. Either Crysanthemums or Sunflowers :)
Animals: Love dogs, and mythological creatures. I'm pretty simple :p
Colours: Cyan, Blue, Purple and Pink. I loved Teal as a kid :)
Btw: I like your profile picture of you playing guitar! Lol

Do you have any lovely pets around your house? If you don’t, what type of pet would you like to have? Also, what is your favorite type of candy?

Flowers: VERY good question. For some reason I've always really liked Crysanthemums, before that my fav flowers were Roses. Either Crysanthemums or Sunflowers :)
Animals: Love dogs, and mythological creatures. I'm pretty simple :p
Colours: Cyan, Blue, Purple and Pink. I loved Teal as a kid :)
Btw: I like your profile picture of you playing guitar! Lol
I like all the flowers I think. Every time I walk somewhere they always catch my eyes. Especially purple and red, but also white and orange. I like picking a few on the way to somewhere, and giving them as a gift to people when I get there. As a sign of appreciation for accepting me and also to share a beautiful piece of my day. My favorite colors are green and blue.

I found this on my way to work and gave it to everyone to enjoy
IMG_20230428_141325916.jpg

Do you have any lovely pets around your house? If you don’t, what type of pet would you like to have? Also, what is your favorite type of candy?
Doggies: In one of the houses I live in, yes. We have a lovely elderly Border Collie named Bowie (named after David Bowie!), he's very sleepy and cuddly c: . I would possibly get a Border Collie or just any doggie that speaks to me if I had to pick. I've decided I like dogs more than cats after getting to know Bowie.
Candy: Hard to say, I don't each candy much but I do like Maltesers and Lindt Chocolate :p. I also tried Sour Patch Kids for the first time recently and thought they were pretty cool.

I like all the flowers I think. Every time I walk somewhere they always catch my eyes. Especially purple and red, but also white and orange. I like picking a few on the way to somewhere, and giving them as a gift to people when I get there. As a sign of appreciation for accepting me and also to share a beautiful piece of my day. My favorite colors are green and blue.
Same with those colours c: Very nice.

Doggies: In one of the houses I live in, yes. We have a lovely elderly Border Collie named Bowie (named after David Bowie!), he's very sleepy and cuddly c: . I would possibly get a Border Collie or just any doggie that speaks to me if I had to pick. I've decided I like dogs more than cats after getting to know Bowie.
Candy: Hard to say, I don't each candy much but I do like Maltesers and Lindt Chocolate :p. I also tried Sour Patch Kids for the first time recently and thought they were pretty cool.
I would love to see pictures of Bowie! :)
I think I have mentioned this on here, but I grew up with Border Collies. I have had several.

@georgiagalaxy My parents still have Border Collies. This is a picture of my dog Enzo with Maggie.

Most of ours were tricolor but my parents also have a red and white one named Leah. I will try to find a good picture of her. She is very old.

We bred Border Collies when I was younger.
The last one I had that was mine (and not my parents’) passed away in 2020, unfortunately.

Enzo with my parents’ Border Collie, Maggie:

456F7DB8-AFD5-404E-9EEB-05AD853E14F6.jpeg

What's your favourite book/film/band?
That's actually REALLY hard.
Book: I'm reading some pretty cool ones right now, and overall it's hard for me to pick a favourite. I love a lot of the childhood ones I grew up with :)
Film: REALLY hard. I have a Letterboxd account (GeorgiaGalaxy) where I review films so you can see what I like there.
Band: As a kid I loved One Direction (of course) but now I have no idea what the hell I'm into. I like too many musical artists, it's too hard to choose... And I usually like solo ones better. For Aussie bands I would say AC/DC and older ones I would say The Rolling Stones. Recent one - A Thai one I found called "YONLAPA," cute and chill indie music.

New Threads

Top Bottom