• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

"joy for all" robot pets

selena

Does anyone have any experience with one of these? I'm doing a trial run before I get a real pet.

They seem decent enough, but I'm wondering if they walk in random directions (like the cleaning robot) or if they just sit.

ETA: Also open to suggestions. I've tried Tamagotchi, didn't like.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any experience with one of these? I'm doing a trial run before I get a real pet.

They seem decent enough, but I'm wondering if they walk in random directions (like the cleaning robot) or if they just sit.

I don't know about robot pets, but I would suggest maybe dog walking for people or volunteer to walk dogs in an animal shelter. Maybe "borrow" a dog so you can get a feel for how it would be. There is nothing like the real thing.
I have seen robotic dogs, you might want to search on the internet.

Hope it all works out.

I did a search and there are a number of "smart" robot dogs on the market.

New Threads

Top Bottom