• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I’ve figured out the perfect answer to Schrödinger’s Cat Paradox!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Now go away!*
V.I.P Member
The Cat is obviously dead from lack of oxygen. Think about it. The theory says that the cat is put into a box with no openings and that means no holes to let in air. The cat will suffocate anywhere between a couple hours to a few days depending on the size of the box and if is starts to panic and use up even more oxygen. I figured this out and I didn’t even finish college!

I've never understood the whole thing. Our perception is not reality. The cat is not alive or dead, it's one or the other. The fact that we don't know is irrelevant. It's horrendously human-centric, as far as I understand it. I'm probably missing something fundamental. I don't know.

Schrodinger's cat is equal to "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it..."
It's 50/50 one way or the other.

Why did the cat need a pair-a-docs anyway?
Was it sick? Or not?
Large-Feline.jpg
???

One thing’s for sure: the cat went into the box voluntarily with no coaxing from Schrödinger. Cats love boxes.

The Cat is obviously dead from lack of oxygen. Think about it. The theory says that the cat is put into a box with no openings and that means no holes to let in air. The cat will suffocate anywhere between a couple hours to a few days depending on the size of the box and if is starts to panic and use up even more oxygen. I figured this out and I didn’t even finish college!
The box is quantum in nature and the cat neither exists within the box, nor out of it. No, the question doesn't say the box is quantumn, nor does it say it isn't either. :confused::p

New Threads

Top Bottom