• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I've done ok

Roxiee

~ broken but beautiful ~
Hi guys,

I'm back! But I have been having a rubbish time, my daughter is fine! But I wish I was! Lol.
I had time to myself as that was needed, I took time out when I needed it but I did self harm. I was suicidal so got put into hospital but I didn't need surgery for my self harm thankfully. But I have got into a new relationship, but its still early days he's really respectful so I'm happy I've found someone who won't mentaly, emotionally or sexually assault/abuse me!

My little puppy is growing up so fast! She's now 16 weeks old! She's a beautiful colour, she's really bouncy but all puppies are lol!
20220521_114852.jpg

Hi Roxiee, the puppy looks fantastic and I'm glad to hear you're doing a bit better. Was getting rather worried about you but this is some more hopeful news, good for you.

Hi Roxiee, the puppy looks fantastic and I'm glad to hear you're doing a bit better. Was getting rather worried about you but this is some more hopeful news, good for you.
Don't be worried! I'm okay, how's you? Aww she's a beauty!

Glad to hear you are feeling at least a bit better. The puppy is so cute! What kind is it? Forgive me if I asked this already.

Glad you made it thru. That dog has so much love in her face. She looks like a pleaassee let me lick you.

Really happy you’re back and doing well, and I love your beautiful puppy :hearteyes:

Hi guys,

I'm back! But I have been having a rubbish time, my daughter is fine! But I wish I was! Lol.
I had time to myself as that was needed, I took time out when I needed it but I did self harm. I was suicidal so got put into hospital but I didn't need surgery for my self harm thankfully. But I have got into a new relationship, but its still early days he's really respectful so I'm happy I've found someone who won't mentaly, emotionally or sexually assault/abuse me!

My little puppy is growing up so fast! She's now 16 weeks old! She's a beautiful colour, she's really bouncy but all puppies are lol!View attachment 79807
It's great to see you back. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom