• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I've been here a year!

Pats

V.I.P Member
And I love the friend's I've made here this past year.

I had grandkids this week - and you know how that goes. But last night I realized it's always worth getting exhausted when I get a text from my daughter saying my grandson was crying last night because he missed his Memaw so much. And I had 2 here for the week then 5 kids the last 28 hours of it and a house full when my kids came to pick them up. I took a nap after they all left and decided I'd start cleaning up toys today and not do anything yesterday but rest. My point to this is that last night was the most peaceful and PLEASANT sleep I've had all week and did not want to wake up because I was dreaming about George Harrison - (don't worry - it was innocent lol) I had asked him to play a couple songs and had my eyes closed just letting his music carry me away. :) Now THAT was peaceful and pleasant. :)

And now I see it's my anniversary here and it's made me think of how much I've enjoyed this past year, getting to know many of you. Leave me a hello.

upload_2019-8-18_13-19-7.png

Hello! I always enjoy reading your posts. You are "real," which is refreshing. Enjoy the real stuff coming from your corner. Glad to have you here!

Happy 1st anniversary, and thanks for all the interesting threads you have started here, hope there's plenty more on the way. I like your honesty and sense of humour, and I often have, well dare I call it empathy, with what you say. I bet your grandkids had a great time, and have grateful parents!

I'm glad you're here and have stayed. Enjoy your posts and your realistic approach to life and most important of all I appreciate your honesty. Thanks Pats.

Wow that's it? Seems like way more than a year because I agree you have brought a lot to this forum.

New Threads

Top Bottom