• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I've been here a Year!

Isadoorian

Welcomer of Newcomers
V.I.P Member
Today marks 1 Whole Year since I've joined Autism Forums and it's been a fairly great experience overall. I have had some minor scuffles with other members that have been resolved by the fantastic Staff Members, and have had a few moments where I either wanted to take a break or just not come back entirely, but there's some people here who I'd miss talking to if I did; plus it's always nice greeting newcomers as well. Here's to another Year of being here!

87bc55a260d29ab38c25e1d656e3172c.jpg

Congratulations! I'm glad you are staying on. You are a rational, happy person and you are the best at welcoming everyone new.

Respect.

Sorry to hear there's been scuffles. Not tough ones I hope. Your posts are interesting and informative, also often amusing and kind.

I thought we arrived at around the same time! I remember you welcoming me! I think mine is today. : )

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

New Threads

Top Bottom