• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

It's nice to meet you all.

Dionysus

I'm Dionysus, but you can call me Dion. I'm a young adult (he/them) and my special interests are Voltron (all shows, except Voltron: The Third Dimension) and fun facts. I can happily say I know at least one thing about everything, so I'm a Jack of all trades.
I draw and write, and I'm trying to get a tattoo apprenticeship. I have bad luck, and bad optimism.

welcome to af.png

Welcome! I'm also a jack of all trades and purveyor of mostly useless (but occasionally timely) random information.

Hi and welcome, I like your avatar, what's the little creature on the helmet? I hope that you enjoy it here and find it useful and supportive.

:turtle::leafwind::fourleaf::snake::cactus::crocodile::leafwind::evergreen::palmtree::deciduous:

New Threads

Top Bottom