• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is the Site being slow for anyone else?

Site Slow for Everyone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Isadoorian

Welcomer of Newcomers
V.I.P Member
I've noticed since last night my time (PST, around... 11PM to 12AM roughly, maybe starting around 10:30PM at the latest) that the site's been super slow for me and was wondering if it's affecting anyone else. Mainly going to places throughout the Forums, such as posts or when going to check the actual Forums section of the site.

small update: seems to be working as normal again, though it also seems to be an on/off thing? I'll try and keep this updated throughout the day in case there's any changes like that again.

Last edited:
the site was slow for me uesterday for a while, but my internet connection wasnt very strng...its fine now...

Today yeah it has. This things do happen from time to time im afraid and its not mush we can do about it im afraid :rolleyes:

Don't know about chat, and I was done about 9:30 last night, but I've noticed no problems.

Typing the words has been very slow off and on for quite some time when typing a reply or in the
PM section. I've gotten an error message several times about the Java console and Cloudflare.
Just cleaned out a lot of PMs and that seems to have helped.

New Threads

Top Bottom