• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is it normal to find people apart from little kids cute?

Ruby

So many people find babies and young children so cute. I don't understand what makes them much cuter than older children and adults. Not all young children are that attractive. Some older children and adults have nice, delicate faces and smiles that still look cute and beautiful. Some adults are also quite small which would make them littler.

Why do people have to be so young to be cute? I'm 15 years old and I could still look at adults and feel the urge to squeeze or tickle them because of their cuteness. I can look at young adults and teenagers and think "Awww! She's so cute!!" I find little kids cute as well, but I think older people are also cute.

Babies and children do and always have looked disgusting to me. Their faces are half alien egg and half old crazy woman. Ugh....*shivers*

Ruby, do you think your thoughts of other people as cute derive from a feeling of superiority because it is normally a sign associated with youth, because it evolved as a mothering instinct, which means you view them as less developed. Just something for you to ponder...

Last edited:
Well, some adults and teenagers look less developed, smaller and younger than the norm so they are probably cute. Cuteness also is to do with how attractive someone is.

"Cute" can be how a person sounds, too, I think.
The way the baby sounds here, for instance.

New Threads

Top Bottom