• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is it just me or was 2005 a long time ago?

Was 2005 a long time ago

• Total voters
Lol... I'm trying really hard to not remember how much I procrastinated in the past 10 years.

But I remember a lot like it was yesterday; but I also remember a lot from 1995... so I don't know if that really makes my opinion relevant in terms timescale

Yes, it was a long time ago. In that time I retired, started a business and, best of all, gained a few grandkids.

Seems like forever. I packed my life long job in, became a trucker and a celibate one at that. That decade has been a long and winding road.

Sometimes I've the feeling that even 2014 was a long time ago!! Time flies and I don't like to think about it!

Oh yes. The year my beloved dog died. Then a year later, my mother.

Those years are a real benchmark for me..a drastic change of life living nearly completely alone. It does seem having been long ago. A very different era for me.

2005 was the year before I graduated :D I don't remember it too much except the summer when I took driver's ED

It doesn't feel long ago, but was it really 10 years since I was last in Scrabble club?

(Rejoined a few weeks ago. Kicked some behind this week...my low score was 379.)

A decade. Yes a decade is a long time. The world can change noticably in 10 years. The difference between the 50's and the 60's, between the 90's and the 00's. And long enough for a generational shift.

Still felt like i was stuck in the second when my mother died
even though i have the reminder she died st valentines day 2000

I was a kid and lived in Olean in 2005. Since then so much has happened and my life is drastically different, so yeah, it feels like a long time ago to me. It was a whole different world.

New Threads

Top Bottom