• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is it better to find love before or after you have money?

Money doesn’t play a role in my attraction to people, so it wouldn’t matter to me. I usually date broke guys with awesome personalities.

That being said, people who have their business in order and their life on the right track are generally thought more attractive than people who don’t. Money can attract gold diggers though.

Anyway, love will find you when you’re least expecting it, it’s not really something you can plan.

I agree 101 % with Bolletje (only i havent dated but il go out with poor men as well. Money dont matter in love )

Money doesn’t play a role in my attraction to people, so it wouldn’t matter to me. I usually date broke guys with awesome personalities.

That being said, people who have their business in order and their life on the right track are generally thought more attractive than people who don’t. Money can attract gold diggers though.

Anyway, love will find you when you’re least expecting it, it’s not really something you can plan.

I have never had much money. I have only been involved with two people in two short encounters. I don't care if people have money. What they do have to have is a passion for animals. They have to love animals and have no problem around them. I have met one person in Peru that I really like. She is a veterinarian at a zoo and I have worked with her. Unfortunately, she is there and I am here. However, if you find someone that likes you, don't dismiss them.

There's definitely a hidden factor of money being a factor with many people I think. You don't want people to take advantage of you if you have some or a lot of money. For this reason, I think it's okay to consider pre-nups rather than get paranoid about if you can level with someone or not. I had to learn this the hard way unfortunately.

Some people may say money doesn't matter, but it can matter if other things don't quite line up enough. Some people may need it as an initial trust so that they don't feel like you're gold digging on them because they don't want that.

If you don't have a lot of money to work with, it's easy to say that money doesn't matter.

People could use that as a cover up. If the relationship doesn't work out to the person who has a lot less, then one partner could arguably undeservedly lose out a lot on things they maybe should arguably have not lost out on.

One could also argue that if you are not okay with signing a pre-nup that that is not love either.
It could be love to define the terms even though that doesn't sound organic.
After all, we are only human and there could be a tinge or greediness is us all.

I think the adage/pre-conception that in real love, money doesn't matter at all just doesn't work in the real life in most cases. I do think you can real love someone but care about money too.

In fact, it's respectful to care about money in certain ways. You spend within your needs or something that reasonably respects a quality balance between yourself, your partner, your savings, and respects you and the other person's time, energy, effort to/make and save that money, their culture/personality/beliefs/standards as well as yours. That, to me, is what real love is with dealing with money.

New Threads

Top Bottom