• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is E serious?

I think it's possible.
Jesus was never married which is extremely rare for a Jewish male in that age and society.
There's also gospels which were excluded form the bible which claim Jesus spent a night with a 12 year-old boy.
Jesus was extremely liberal and actually went out of his way to not conform to Jewish standards and broke laws for the lulz.
Jesus made a deal about acceptance.
I don't think he was homosexual though. More like bisexual. 'Cause no one has a prostitute as a best 'friend', esp. when you're not married. Unless of course, you're gay.
Like, probably 3 months ago in the change.org news letter it talked about a site full of quotations from the New Testament saying why Christians should actually be advocates of gay marriage. I could dig it up, but someone will have to PM me because I never remember to on my own, and even with PMs I don't get around to it all the time.
EMZ=]

Read the Gospel of Thomas for a hoax-free, purely naked, wide open, horizon-swallowing Jesus.

Just Jesus as the Wise Sage, not veiled in fairy tales and all the greatest literary hoax; just pure-land Wisdom (for both theists and atheists, and also for pantheists, panantheists, multi-theists, and any crazy, but intelligent hyperfolds). If anyone fails to love/see him after reading this truly ancient, pre-Nicean text, he/she'd better pluck his/her heart/eyes and not exist ^_^.

What's the Romanized 'Jesus' (Ze(z)us?) anyway? ^_^ The real name is Yehoshua (have respect for indigenous names please).

After that, the Gospel of Mary and the Apocryphon of Yohanan (John) are also sort of self-quelling.

Serious Oriental scholars don't ever say that the Apocrypha are 'fake' (what a dry field of query for them without these texts!), rather they predate the official New Testament of Pauline Christianity in both depth and historicity; only the Church says it's all not worth it.

I think it's possible.
Jesus was never married which is extremely rare for a Jewish male in that age and society.
There's also gospels which were excluded form the bible which claim Jesus spent a night with a 12 year-old boy.
Jesus was extremely liberal and actually went out of his way to not conform to Jewish standards and broke laws for the lulz.
Jesus made a deal about acceptance.
I don't think he was homosexual though. More like bisexual. 'Cause no one has a prostitute as a best 'friend', esp. when you're not married. Unless of course, you're gay.
Like, probably 3 months ago in the change.org news letter it talked about a site full of quotations from the New Testament saying why Christians should actually be advocates of gay marriage. I could dig it up, but someone will have to PM me because I never remember to on my own, and even with PMs I don't get around to it all the time.
EMZ=]

Ehm, the truth is... no matter in what age and how many times Jesus appears on Earth, with a 'sword' (logic, passion, and free-will) in one hand and another 'sword' (pure wisdom) in another hand, he'll most likely always be crucified by (most of) the world.

Besides a prophet/messiah doesn't have to suit himself to the mediocre definitions of prophethood; he'll do whatever is necessary uniquely corresponding to his time. So, next time, there can be a gunned, fully armed Jesus as well. Or, Jesus piloting an F-22 during the third world-war, while secretly still the same Jesus he ever was, like feeding orphans and fondling his lovers.

Read the Gospel of Thomas for a hoax-free, purely naked, wide open, horizon-swallowing Jesus.

Just Jesus as the Wise Sage, not veiled in fairy tales and all the greatest literary hoax; just pure-land Wisdom (for both theists and atheists, and also for pantheists, panantheists, multi-theists, and any crazy, but intelligent hyperfolds). If anyone fails to love/see him after reading this truly ancient, pre-Nicean text, he/she'd better pluck his/her heart/eyes and not exist ^_^.

What's the Romanized 'Jesus' (Ze(z)us?) anyway? ^_^ The real name is Yehoshua (have respect for indigenous names please).

After that, the Gospel of Mary and the Apocryphon of Yohanan (John) are also sort of self-quelling.

Serious Oriental scholars don't ever say that the Apocrypha are 'fake' (what a dry field of query for them without these texts!), rather they predate the official New Testament of Pauline Christianity in both depth and historicity; only the Church says it's all not worth it.

Jesus won't be coming back. Another virgin who got raped, may try to say she's carrying the son of god, but I don't think people are so gullible today. Then again... :shiftyninja:

New Threads

Top Bottom