1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is Autism Forums on Tapatalk?

Discussion in 'Site Questions, Suggestions & Feedback' started by rollerskate, Dec 15, 2018.

1. rollerskate

rollerskate Sora De Lumina V.I.P Member

I'm asking because I have to get on my phone's hotspot to come to the forums, which has limited data. My phone though has unlimited data, so I was wondering if there's an easier way to use the forums on a mobile phone. It doesn't have to be Tapatalk, but that seems to be the most common app for forums to use.

2. Butterfly88

Butterfly88 Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

Autism Forums used to be on Tapatalk but they discontinued that, not sure why.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. rollerskate

Maybe because of the content that gets displayed when you search for "autism". It's quite questionable.

4. Mr Allen

Mr Allen Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

If you're using a lot of data to come on here on your phone, there's a way round that, don't browse the Internet while you're out, or at least, if you're in somewhere like a Pub or a coffee shop that has free Wi Fi,ask for the password to it, or try and connect to the free Wi Fi if it's not protected.

5. rollerskate

I don't have internet in the shelter where I am living. So I only have my phone, or hotspot. I am in a city I don't know, and really don't like to go out much right now because I'm still struggling with being around strangers (trauma, AND new environment... I always act like this a little while when I have to move). I am going to check to see if the mobile version of this site works well.....

6. rollerskate

Okay, the mobile site is actually really good! So YAY!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Streetwise

Streetwise very cautious contributor V.I.P Member

is there a public library nearby with free Internet connection ?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Streetwise

Streetwise very cautious contributor V.I.P Member

I use the mobile site on my Samsung galaxy and it's been fine ,apart from the fact that it's a minute screen so it's like looking at a postage stamp.

• Like Like x 1
  9. rollerskate

Not close enough to fight the chronic fatigue that keeps plaguing me. There's a hospital across the street, but I feel really uncomfortable camping out and using their wifi in the ER. There is a cafe, but it's kind of expensive, and hard for me to resist getting something to eat once I smell their food. Which could get me exited for not saving enough money. Better to resist the temptation! lol

• Like Like x 1