• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is Autism Forums on Tapatalk?

rollerskate

ร๏гค ɭย๓เภค
V.I.P Member
I'm asking because I have to get on my phone's hotspot to come to the forums, which has limited data. My phone though has unlimited data, so I was wondering if there's an easier way to use the forums on a mobile phone. It doesn't have to be Tapatalk, but that seems to be the most common app for forums to use.

Maybe because of the content that gets displayed when you search for "autism". It's quite questionable.

I'm asking because I have to get on my phone's hotspot to come to the forums, which has limited data. My phone though has unlimited data, so I was wondering if there's an easier way to use the forums on a mobile phone. It doesn't have to be Tapatalk, but that seems to be the most common app for forums to use.

If you're using a lot of data to come on here on your phone, there's a way round that, don't browse the Internet while you're out, or at least, if you're in somewhere like a Pub or a coffee shop that has free Wi Fi,ask for the password to it, or try and connect to the free Wi Fi if it's not protected.

I don't have internet in the shelter where I am living. So I only have my phone, or hotspot. I am in a city I don't know, and really don't like to go out much right now because I'm still struggling with being around strangers (trauma, AND new environment... I always act like this a little while when I have to move). I am going to check to see if the mobile version of this site works well.....

I don't have internet in the shelter where I am living. So I only have my phone, or hotspot. I am in a city I don't know, and really don't like to go out much right now because I'm still struggling with being around strangers (trauma, AND new environment... I always act like this a little while when I have to move). I am going to check to see if the mobile version of this site works well.....
is there a public library nearby with free Internet connection ?

I use the mobile site on my Samsung galaxy and it's been fine ,apart from the fact that it's a minute screen so it's like looking at a postage stamp.

is there a public library nearby with free Internet connection ?
Not close enough to fight the chronic fatigue that keeps plaguing me. There's a hospital across the street, but I feel really uncomfortable camping out and using their wifi in the ER. There is a cafe, but it's kind of expensive, and hard for me to resist getting something to eat once I smell their food. Which could get me exited for not saving enough money. Better to resist the temptation! lol

New Threads

Top Bottom