• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Invited

RESleight

Invite the person above.
The invitation can be for or to anything.

Update:

Optional: state a reason for Declining or Accepting the invitation.

I invite you to participate!

Last edited:
I invite you to read the Iliad :)

Invite the person above.
The invitation can be for or to anything.

I invite you to participate!

Seems like it would add a dimension to the game, if
the person would state a reason for Declining or Accepting
the Invitation. Make it more fun.

I invite you to don a kilt and do the Scottish sword dance while humming a ditty and balancing a Bailey's coffee on top of your beret.
Accept or decline at your own risk. Liability waiver to follow.

Last edited:
Sadly I lack all that you require. All I have are sticks and stones, an old leather apron and a tin cup

I must decline. Have no need for more garments. Have enough as it is.

I invite you to shop somewhere else.

I must decline because I have gained 10 pounds, don't like alcohol and prefer my face to be pinched and mean looking.

I invite you to a drag race through Venice. Bring your own gondola!

New Threads

Top Bottom