• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introduction Vivin

Vivin

Hi everyone,

My name is Gregory I'm 24 and an IT student in Paris.
I'm currently in 2nd year, because i dropped out of School for 7years.

I was diagnosed with Asperger two month ago, even though I began to hear about it when I was 15.
I casually come here and i feel confortable. Actually, this the first time I post on a forum.. and I was like, why not ?

I like reading manga, and watching anime. I'm coding in ASM, C & C++ during my free time.

I'm keeping eye on Economics Sciences, Finance, Politics, Social Sciences, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Philosophy but I really don't have the time to check everything, it sadden me.

Also, I put lot of effort improving my social skills, reading books (I read more than 40 till now about every little detail), asking people I trust how to improve and of course searching on the web. Now, I can say I'm pretty good except for love relationship, but it still put a lot of pressure on my back.

This is it, a brief presentation, I hope you would excuse my English because it is the first time I'm using it.

Hello, and welcome. I really hope you enjoy it here, lots of nice people. I used to watch anime myself, now I am just into Japanese music. Also your English is fine.

Hi everyone,

My name is Gregory I'm 24 and an IT student in Paris.
I'm currently in 2nd year, because i dropped out of School for 7years.

I was diagnosed with Asperger two month ago, even though I began to hear about it when I was 15.
I casually come here and i feel confortable. Actually, this the first time I post on a forum.. and I was like, why not ?

I like reading manga, and watching anime. I'm coding in ASM, C & C++ during my free time.

I'm keeping eye on Economics Sciences, Finance, Politics, Social Sciences, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Philosophy but I really don't have the time to check everything, it sadden me.

Also, I put lot of effort improving my social skills, reading books (I read more than 40 till now about every little detail), asking people I trust how to improve and of course searching on the web. Now, I can say I'm pretty good except for love relationship, but it still put a lot of pressure on my back.

This is it, a brief presentation, I hope you would excuse my English because it is the first time I'm using it.
Welcome to the site

Hello and welcome to our community Gregory ! Don't worry, your English is fine and understandable. I am not a native speaker myself so I I am not that proficient as well.

Welcome to the aspie jungle :)

I have spoken my native tongue of English for decades and still butcher it...I see no problem with your ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom