• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introducing Myself

Cher_Ami

I live on the eastern seaboard of the United States and joined to stay within an online network of other people like me. That's pretty much it, I'm admittedly terrible at this type of thing.

upload_2017-4-29_16-3-50.png

Hello!

Don't worry about it. Sometimes it's hard to think of what to say about yourself. I think mine at the time was a long ramble. Just jump into a conversation when you feel like you have something to add.

giphy (21).gif

I live on the eastern seaboard of the United States and joined to stay within an online network of other people like me. That's pretty much it, I'm admittedly terrible at this type of thing.
hi cher ami, welcome to AC!
the majority on here are americans,though you will find a lot of us from UK to.

with intros,you mention roughly where your from,your age,if your diagnosed with different things [optional],a bit about your story if theres anything to add,your likes dislikes etc-that is the pattern i follow anyway.

Thank you to all for the warm welcome.

hi cher ami, welcome to AC!
the majority on here are americans,though you will find a lot of us from UK to.

with intros,you mention roughly where your from,your age,if your diagnosed with different things [optional],a bit about your story if theres anything to add,your likes dislikes etc-that is the pattern i follow anyway.

I do get a large amount of "analysis paralysis", especially to new things. Thank you for the help.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's very late - the doctor ran out of space on the diagnosis form (most were associated with social anxiety) after the initial assessment saying "you might have one or two more" - and they were right, because another doctor diagnosed me with ADHD after a random question asking me about how fast I drive.

I enjoy chess and and nonfiction, especially scientific, political or historical themes - I am currently reading "Lies My Teacher Told Me" by James Loewen. I would prefer not to mention what I dislike, as I try not to be "realistically optimistic" (i.e., pessimistic) as possible.

Welcome. Pull up a chair and stay a while! Greetings from Georgia.

New Threads

Top Bottom