• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introducing... Kaily? Maybe?

Kaily

So iv been on forums for aspies before but i kinda disappeared and found this one so yay new aspy forum?

I came here for a few reasons... My recurring reason will be that i want to start a youtube channel on aspergers/autism =] iv been sitting on it for a long time. been accumulating topics and ideas. I want to introduce them here, test run, help flesh out my ideas and compare notes with others on the spectrum. ^_^;

That will come later... but right need I need some help with a more social issue.... that will be posted in another thread.

graphics-welcome-859433.jpg

Welcome. This is the best forum out of all of the one I've tried.

("One" isn't a typo. I tried this one and liked it. No need for me to try others.)

New Threads

Top Bottom