• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Intriguing questions and the mad ideas they might lead to....

Richelle-H

Autocosmic Reality Tester
V.I.P Member
I introduce this after a 670 mile drive broken up by a single, somewhat midpoint, stop. The details are unimportant so I will get to what lead to me starting this.

At a motel some 360 miles+ into my journey, I was relaxing and watching an episode of some anime (I think on Netflix, but that also is not important). There was a silly seen in which the only human was being attacked mercilessly for their blood. This led to an intriguing question, at least in my own mind, about what would happen if a mosquito were to suck a vampires blood.

Since mosquitos are a known vector for diseases, could a mosquito that had found a vampires blood less than filling, dine on an unsuspecting human and thus infect them. Extending that, could the same be true if the vector carrying mosquito first dined on a Zombie before a human.

If this was more than an intriguing question bothering me, would anyone be safe unless they moved to frigid climes. The questions just keep popping up.

So the mad idea is, since we are dealing with a bit of fantasy here, how about a movie based on this: which of course leads to many interesting questions such as director, cast, production company, what genre mashups might be employed, etc. etc...

Having said all of that, anyone can pose their own interesting question if they like and a mad idea to go along with it, respond to my post, or to anyone else that picks up the gauntlet.

Argh, have at ye!

Maybe you have uncovered the true source for ebola. A mosquito, already infacted with malaria, consumes vampire blood, turning the malaria into teeny vampiric parasites which are then transfered to humans...

New Threads

Top Bottom