• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Internet/ Computer Speak (ROTFLMAO)

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
Well it seems that at one point I was a noob.

Sure I would occasionally
LOL <---(Laugh Out Loud)

or sometimes I would
: ) <---(Smiley Face)

It took me ages to work out a lot of the shortcuts for things and what stuff was when talking online and I am still learning even now
So that is why this thread is a good idea, it turns out I am not the only person in here who is new to this whole fandangled crazy lingo that all the hip cats are down with, daddy-o...
(and if you understood what I just said then, maybe you need an update too)

Let's just keep it simple and ease everybody into it, we don't need to break into any 1337 or C++ just yet ; ]

So to get us underway, you may have noticed I referenced myself as a noob.
Noob sounds like what it is, a more cool? shortened version of Newbie which is what you call the new person on the scene.

No! You need to add numbers and symbols as well, n00b would be more appropriate then. You must always remember that when on the Internet, adding numbers and symbols gains you an automatic 20% boost in reputation!

DUH, W1NN1N6! (as Charlie Sheen would say)

New Threads

Top Bottom