• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Interesting Information.

Wolfnox

V.I.P Member
Just found out another reason Adam and Eve were evicted from the garden of Eden. Not just for eating the fruit from tree of knowledge. But to prevent them from eating of the tree of life. Which would have made them immortal but still carry the burden of sin. For ever. So it seems that God was merciful in evicting them after all.

And He placed a cherub with a [lightsaber] to guard it, at least, until Noah's flood.

I know!!! LIGHTSABERS ARE REAL IN HEAVEN!!!!!! WOAH!!!! Im gonna have gold hilted lightsabers. One in each paw. Green and blue. And a gold plated x wing. Vibrating happiness right now. Cant wait. Cant wait! CANT WAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!

Have you ever noticed that the tree of life is mentioned in Genesis at the beginning and listed in Revelations - in the end. The beginning and the end.
12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.

Got to wonder what it looks like. Gensis is vague on descriptions. Though i imagine its like no other tree we have seen.

070A0B5B-BE4D-4D18-98D3-A3B0ED0071C6.jpeg
Autists and judeo-Christians

bible quotes about homosexuality Leviticus Chapters 18:22,20:13 ,Genesis 19 :4-8 ,1 corinthians 6 9-11

Its amazing how it goes full circle from the loss of access to the tree of life to its return in Revelation. Sin caused havoc but God found a way to bring restoration.

Its amazing how it goes full circle from the loss of access to the tree of life to its return in Revelation. Sin caused havoc but God found a way to bring restoration.
The more I learn and study ,I'm still!!!!!! learning and I'm still!!!!! a long way from grasping! physica!l heavens! appearance, I realise nothing changed in heaven, just the earth .

New Threads

Top Bottom