• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Insurance

Where sould i get insurance benefit for my autism kid.
What king of help my child need?

Hi, Duclona. Can you give more information? How old is your child, where do you live, what kind of insurance are you thinking about? Health insurance? Medicare or Medicaid insurance if you're in the US? Are you looking for insurance that would cover the cost of therapies for him? In the US, some state laws require the state to provide certain benefits to autistic children. You might live in a state that already provides some benefits to autistic children and you just need to find out details about those benefits. If you already have health insurance for your child, then you may be entitled to benefits under your existing policy.

Please give some additional information so people here can help you.

New Threads

Top Bottom