• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Inconvenient Truths of Life --GO!

LadyS

One eye permanently raised it seems...
V.I.P Member
Life is full of harsh realities. Calling on my fellow blunt but honest aspies to call them out as you see it...

I'll go first... hard work and intelligence doesn't guarantee you success or anything for that matter. Sometimes it's just who you know, pure dumb luck, the circumstances of where you were born, resources available to you ... etc.

There will be no end to Covid. It's here to stay and has been around since recorded history in different forms. The common cold can be a form of coronavirus, SARS was a coronavirus, new variants of coronavirus are appearing weekly. There will be no way to keep ahead of it and I don't want to be getting some kind of vaccine every other week. Hate to be a downer, but it's time to accept that this is our reality now. It's our actions and mental outlook on the situation that will make the only difference as nature ALWAYS runs its course.

Last edited:
You can be Mother Teresa and people will still falsely accuse you of untrue things and troll you just out of pure spite.

There will be no end to Covid. It's here to stay and has been around since recorded history in different forms. The common cold is a form of coronavirus, SARS was a coronavirus, new variants of it are appearing weekly. There will be no way to keep ahead of it and I don't want to be getting some kind of vaccine every other week. Hate to be a downer, but it's time to accept that this is our reality now. It's our actions and mental outlook on the situation that will make the only difference as nature ALWAYS runs its course.
Nobody should just be getting a 'black triangle' experimental injection that is causing so many serious adverse effects not being reported by mainstream media. People must be able to make informed decisions.

Last edited:
With respect, whats been posted on this thread is opinion or a reflection on the poster's tough life experiences. (But maybe the word truth was meant loosely?)

With respect, whats been posted on this thread is opinion or a reflection on the poster's tough life experiences. (But maybe the word truth was meant loosely?)

In what I wrote I believe it to be fact. Backed by many sources :Common cold - Wikipedia
Causes of the Common Cold

Viruses are impossible to kill, they just mutate. Especially on such a grand of a scale as Covid-19. I believe it's sort of like autism, an unfortunate(if that's how you feel about it) reality.

A virus isn't alive as such - you can break it, so it's no longer viable to insert into a cell. Then again, calling it dead/alive is besides the point. The thing is functional or broken.
Mutation aye? - Well, it's a leaky set of vaccines, not 100% effective, in the cases where it prevents symptms it doesnt prevent transmission and a leaky patient with a leaky vaccine is a great vector for trasmission of a mutated virus.

Here comes the next wave. A fully trained virus, trained against 5 vaccines and all continents of people. - It doesnt matter if you dodge the experimental vaccine, the virus is being trained beyond what our natural abilities have ever encountered throughout evolution - Like with chickens - you will need vaccinating to even survive to adulthood.

You can lay to that.

Definitely some research material for the sceptical.

Inconvenient truth: The vast majority of us have been brainwashed into being poor. The poor and the middle classes struggle financially because they are the primary consumers, they own stuff, save their money, and pay taxes. The wealthy don't struggle financially because they create businesses, they own nothing, use their money to make more money, and don't pay taxes.

"Governments don't want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking, That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept it." George Carlin

Life is simply a bunch of protoplasm with an urge to replicate--Joseph Campbell

All life is suffering--Buddha

Is it though? Take what I said for example. There are tons of hard-working and intelligent people in the world, many of whom are like us aspies, but not all are successful in life (i.e. wealthy, healthy, happy, etc). The idea being that people tend to preach that hard work and a solid education or intelligence is all you need to achieve these things but it doesn't work out for everyone.

People outside of your immediate circle of family and friends don't have an interest in whether you succeed in life nor will they actively contribute toward your success. In short, outside of your immediate circle of friends and family, few if anyone else truly cares about you. You're on your own. Young people would do well to learn these facts before going out in the "real world".

People are not always who they appear to be on the surface. Within reason, be you and let others be, and just start paying close attention if you haven't already done so. What's underneath the so-called mask will come through eventually and you can go from there.

Sooner or later, you're going to have to figure out how to deal with life's constant hurdles. Nothing - and I mean nothing - worth while comes easy, ever, but if you don't take action and would rather complain and do jack squat you will find yourself left behind while the rest of the world churns on.

Nobody is obligated to take responsibility for your shortcomings or failures, that's on YOU to own and, if possible, correct. You don't get to shift the blame to others and/or rationalize it and make it right, then pretend that it's all OK, and if you're one of the sorts to think that particular philosophy is appealing because TV told you so or reasons you're going to have a hard time.

None of this is opinion either and is more of a summary of past observations mixed with a lot of overthinking, but that brings me to my final inconvenient truth: on the internet especially, everyone thinks they're right and nobody thinks they're wrong. :)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom