• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

In a perfect world...

Don't worry, the way we're heading there likely won't be any humans left 50 years from now. Or if there are a few left they'll be living in the Stone Age.

There would be lifesize cats that you could get, house cats, furball free, and they would be versed in Akido to keep unwanted vistors away.

Last edited:
In a perfect world there would only be me alive (for a short while)

If I was desperate enough to talk to others I'd be desperate enough to hold and believe in a seance.
Or hallucinate.
For me it equates to the same thing really.

I like to watch the start of trees and much greenery over run the planet again before becoming fertiliser myself :)

In a perfect world everything would be created not to suffer and die.
Purrfection!
And, no, I don't find that boring. :rolleyes:

In another world...

Last edited:
In the perfect world that I believe is going to happen and which keeps me going, there will definitely be people, but perfected people and no more pain etc will abound.

If I am blessed to be accepted into this new world, no more will I suffer and I look so forward to that.

I am blessed to know a few very nice people and for those, I could exist quite happily, because whether I admit it or not, I need human contact, even though stresses me beyond belief.

You could change your nationality simply by changing into the traditional clothing of the country, and doing a little dance at the local courthouse. To become German you put on lederhosen and do a polka dance, etc.

New Threads

Top Bottom