• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Imaginary Dog Breeds!

Ameriblush

Violin player.
If you could create your own dog breed, what would it look like? What is its behavior, size, lifespan, coat type, color (can be non-natural colors) Use if it's a working breed, country of origin, and of course, name. Just for fun.

A Labrador Retriever about 7lbs with fairly big eyes. It would behave just like the full size, only differences would be the size of eyes being more buggier and the body being much, much smaller. I want a chocolate one. Oh, let's give it an extra slick coat while we are making changes here. I want a very easy to groom dog. And no barking. It can live about 17+ years. It also has to be bred to be bunny friendly. And let's just give it large ears now that I'm thinking about bunnies. That sounds ok, that seems like about the perfect dog.

How about a cross between a dog and a cat where you get the loyalty of a dog, you can train it like a dog, but with the independence of a cat so you don't have to take it for walks if you don't want to, it would also use a cat litter tray or bury it's poop at least. It would live as long as myself, there's nothing more upsetting than a pet passing away, it would be short haired or at least without shedding like some breeds of dog, I don't care about the colour (UK spelling) and it would be the size of an average cat. lol!

Here's a couple of examples lol:

GgXtEvJ.png

px02CHA.jpg

(Edited back to embedded images now forum images all fixed!)

Last edited:
I'd forgot about this thread! I have one more dog to describe. Something resembling a ten pound gherkin pickle with little stubby legs. This one doesn't bark either.

A Yorkshire Harrier.

Nothing out of the ordinary for a Yorkie. Except perhaps that this one can fly, taking off and landing vertically. Move over, Superdog. :p

A west Highland White Terrier for me, like that little dog that won Crufts last year.

Those little dogs are just SO cute.

A Yorkshire Harrier.

Nothing out of the ordinary for a Yorkie. Except perhaps that this one can fly, taking off and landing vertically. Move over, Superdog. :p

A lot of neurotic Jack Russells appear to almost be able to do that.

Walking them can be like flying a kite :)

Greyhound and Homing Pigeon.

Take and release it 10 miles from home.
Get back into car, drive home and meet it there.

A lot of neurotic Jack Russells appear to almost be able to do that.

Walking them can be like flying a kite :)

LOL. No kidding. My cousin has a Borderjack. Half Border Collie, half Jack Russell.

Quite a handful. :p

A cross between a lemon beagle and a cat. It would look something like this: :)
Screenshot (464).png

The animal would have a beagle's head, along with a GREAT nose and a massive love for food. It would eat anything, including creams and medications, but be the most loyal, gentle and loving and sensitive dog with the best nose on it ever and a great "hoover head" which would hoover down any food in its way. The rest of the body would have the body of a cat, which comes with great agility and speed, and the ability to jump up several metres. It would be very street smart and very intelligent and would get along with any other animal well. It would like it's time alone and wouldn't need to be entertained much, although it would love lots of attention and cuddles on the couch. It would be playful and cheeky and would come with a few gentle nips on my fingers or playful swipes of the paw. It would be both an indoor and outdoor animal and would be about the size of a cat, with a great big beagle head. The animal would live forever and never age or die and help lots of different people through their lives :sunflower:

New Threads

Top Bottom