• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm so bloody happy

richbebo

Today i had someone around my house who's going to put me on a course training to become a computer game designer. THIS IS ****ING GREAT. I finaly get to take the first step to having a job doing something i really enjoy and it pays LOADS. The best part is i dont even have to leave the house to do it, it's all online and i even need to play my xbox. I can see it now.... BROTHER: "get off your xbox and actually do something constructive"... ME: "er, actually this is for my COURSEWORK".... lol, people must only dream of being able to say that.

If anyone likes the sound of this search google for Train 2 game

Sounds cool. I'm deciding whether I should do game dev, web dev or software dev at uni next year atm. :p

That sounds great! Sounds like you're moving forward.

I'm going to do A levels and then I want to do a BA in History at uni.
I'll see how things work out.

Nice one man, good to see a happy nerd about... :p

I'm also doing a course very much similar with involves photography, video production etc and I'm really loving it, the thing is though, it was getting in the way of my free time but other than that, I really enjoy it.

Nice one man, good to see a happy nerd about... :p

I'm also doing a course very much similar with involves photography, video production etc and I'm really loving it, the thing is though, it was getting in the way of my free time but other than that, I really enjoy it.

good for you dude

New Threads

Top Bottom