1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm NOT voting for president (or anyone else) permanently

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by oregano, May 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitro

Nitro Admin/Immoral Turpitude Staff Member Admin V.I.P Member

I'm afraid that a few too many of you have fallen for the BS that the MSM has pumped out for the last 4 years

Trump/Pence 2020 instead of that old jerkoff puppet with dementia and that horrible wench of a running mate the DNC forced upon him.

Yeah, Trump as a person is an asshole, but has accomplished more in four years that Hidin' Biden has in nearly 50.
    We don't need another eloquent BS artist in office, we need the results that slowly but surely are coming about if the other side of the aisle wasn't hell bent of stopping progress.
    Y'all want more of the same crap government that put us in a bad way to begin with.
    I seriously hope that Hunter Biden actually trashed Daddy's election chances, because I think that getting him into office will only sell us further up the river like Obama the great divider did.

I didn't see a single one of you loud spoken Democrats with all the grand answers on a ballet yet, so I'll continue to vote Republican so I can still live in prosperity instead of the under my thumb rule y'all seek.

Those of you that seek to abolish the electoral college need to brush up on how politics work.

The mass mail in voting game is all about delaying the inauguration so that Nasty Nancy can slide into the driver's seat to further dismantle your civil rights and the constitution.
    If she does, expect the turds to hit the fan, because we the silent majority will no doubt show our strength in numbers.

DO NOT EXPECT A REPLY FROM ME OF YOU ARE VOTING DEMOCRAT, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THAT I WANT TO HEAR.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Judge

Judge Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

Agreed.

While he's not the first one, I believe it's imperative that he be the last. After all, character is a critical aspect of leadership in any democracy. Otherwise you cannot trust them, or rely on them to respect or operate within the rule of law, let alone tell the truth.

As long as Trump perceives a political majority over issues, he'll stick with them. However if and when it doesn't pan out for him, expect him to attempt to "wag the dog". Particularly towards the upcoming election process. In this respect clearly this man is contemptuous of our democracy apart from everyone and everything that isn't in agreement with him at all times. But then autocrats fundamentally do not belong in any real democracy.

This political system does from time to time allow for assholes to call the shots. But not an autocrat, whose decisions all have the same common denominator. That they aggrandize him personally- first and foremost rather than the nation or the people. A fundamental reason why Trump must go, regardless of all the ideological squabbles between the two parties that admittedly aren't going away anytime soon.

Sentiments better expressed by Republicans who do not support Trump:

Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Nitro

Whatever...

Trump/Pence 2020

4. Nitro

And stop using the word autocrat.

5. mw2530

mw2530 Well-Known Member

I listened to someone who represented the Lincoln Project on a local news radio not too long ago. The host is adamant of not taking sides and hearing all perspectives, but is quick to point out lies, or when someone ignores facts for their own agenda or narrative. The representative claimed that he knew something about a certain narrative that was true, despite a study that indicated his narrative was wrong or at best could not be proven. He would not acknowledge the evidence that did not support his claims. He was one of the most partisan people I have heard on the show. The Lincoln project is a farce and their goal is to spread lies and bash Trump.

6. Nitro

Yep, RINOs

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Judge

I wouldn't expect any other response from a Trump supporter.

However it doesn't change the fact that they exist, and they are both adamant and passionate about their views, even to the point of presently risking their stature in the party. After all, in the post-Trump era there will have to be those Republicans who will be tasked with putting the party back together.

Not every Republican is drinking the Kool-Aid.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Nitro

Yeah, but it's a sure bet all of the Democrats are drinking theirs

9. Nitro

The Democrats have had an in on the President even before he set foot in office.
    I hope the whole lot of the Obama administration takes a fall over the crap they tried to pull off to steal an election.

10. Judge

All of them indeed.

That despite poor turnout in 2016, 2020 will be historic. The catalyst that wins this election for the Democrats.

All those disenchanted voters who stayed home on election day in 2016. Nearly four years later and now they have some seriously intense reasons for showing up at the polls and casting their vote for Joe Biden.

Not to mention Trump's probable losses of so many key states so crucial to electoral college votes.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. mw2530

mw2530 Well-Known Member

Yep exactly. They don't even know what they are protesting about. They are a bunch of bored, uninformed young people with excess energy looking for excitement since crowds of people have all but been banned by the Democratic party due to the coronavirus. Oh - banned except when it furthers a cause they support, then apparently the corona virus does not spread. Apparently protests are ok - but only protests for left-wing movements. When there was a right wing protest at our state capital earlier this spring or summer, the media was up in arms! Outrage! How could they put some many lives at risk! They are murdering out grandmas! But other protests - oh we feel for this movement. Where was the outrage that they were killing grandmas! There wasn't any from the media then. Hypocrites.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Nitro

The business I used to run had two of it's most successful years while under the Trump administration because of the tax reforms alone

13. Nitro

Joe Biden is suffering from dementia, he is merely a puppet figurehead for the Harris/Biden administration

14. Judge

Trump is and always has been an autocrat. Though in the private sector he had no opposition, being at the very top of the Trump Organization. Of course he's found that his autocratic ways don't work so well in a democracy.

But for Trump it's the only "playbook" in his political repertoire.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Nitro

The polls are all BS

16. Nitro

Whatever...

17. Judge

Voting Republican is always a draw to those focused only on their own wealth. I get that.

However unending tax reduction is a key problem with deficit spending. And in the Trump world, bankruptcy is no big deal. But America cannot defraud banks as easily as Trump defrauded his loans with Deutsche Bank. Small wonder Trump continues to hide his true net worth.

Regardless of who is president, America is headed towards a reckoning given endless deficit spending. A concern that used to be paramount with the Republican party. One that inevitably must become a concern with all Americans.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Judge

If they produced erratic and inconsistent results all year long I'd agree.

But they haven't.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Nitro

Whatever...ask Hillary how that worked out

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nitro

Or we could do what the Bidens do and just scam and extort other countries to get our own fortunes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.