• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm new here

Mr Adooni

Hey

I was recently diagnosed with ASD in May 2020. I just know it as autism spectrum disorder. I'm still learning a lot about it. But at the same time I am reluctant as it causes me to get upset.

I'm currently going through something it's more of an attachment issue. I used to call it emotional attachment as I always get emotional during that time.

It is encouraging to know that I'm not alone although I feel alone. I think I'm done talking now.

7839c67637a7de96c98d8904e56b5248.png

Welcome to Autismforums.com, Mr Adooni.

I understand what you are feeling when you say that when considering ASD you get upset.

What worked for me was to take a deep breath and know that understanding takes a bit of time.

Good luck in your journey. You are in a good place here on the forums. Your not alone.

Hi! I've been quite emotional researching all of this too, and about things that I really thought I wouldn't get upset about. Good luck with everything!

Hello. I am new to everything ASD too. This is a lovely place to stop for info and commiseration.

New Threads

Top Bottom