• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Im new here!

Royal

Hey everybody im new here and dont know what to expect. Im scared if this is a meme community or is it legit casue my anxiety high by joing this site. I have aspergaus Syndrone and high functioning autism.

Hi Royal :)

I can assure you that we are a legitimate autism spectrum support forum and not just smoke and mirrors.

welcome to af.png

Greetings Royal,

I am new here also - less than thirty days. Like yourself, I really did not know what to expect but in the little time I've been here, I have found this community to be very friendly - much more friendly than NT forums I have been on in the past. The reason being is those of us here can relate with whatever issues you may be experiencing on a daily basis. Maybe you can expound upon your introduction by telling us a little about your interest. Again, welcome to the forum! :cool:

Welcome, Royal to the forum. Meme's don't enthuse us that much, were not popular people who make fun of others.

I'm new as well, and I agree with what everyone has stated above. From what I've seen we're a real, supportive community and we're happy you're here!

You are safe on this forum.

I hate memes too.

Horsegirl, I think that is what she refers herself as, is 15. I see you are 14.

I think that pretty soon, your anxiety will lesson.

New Threads

Top Bottom