• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I’m new here x

Hi there
I’m new here, mum to a 10 year old with Aspergers, ex partner with Aspergers and current partner with Aspergers. Thinking about asking for some advice around negotiating my relationship with my partner but will check out the existing posts first
Xxx

upload_2020-2-19_18-9-55.png

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Hi and welcome. Plenty of informative threads here for you to read, plus other resources and articles, take a look around. I m guessing we all want to know what made you choose that interesting name! I hope you enjoy it here, people are friendly and helpful.

Firstly Welcome @Pianointhebathroom
I totally support the idea of rooting around to see what is already posted. However, also feel free to ask your questions.

Hi there
I’m new here, mum to a 10 year old with Aspergers, ex partner with Aspergers and current partner with Aspergers. Thinking about asking for some advice around negotiating my relationship with my partner but will check out the existing posts first
Xxx

Welcome to the forums!
Hope you find answers and enjoy it here.
And I know everyone is curious about your name! :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom