• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm back

Wab

Hey everyone, how are you all? Back again after a break of three years and have done a lot during that time. Still have Leunig, Ruby and Toffee, although Genevieve went back to her original owner last year and died aged 13; new additions to the zoo are Amelia (also Cockatiel) and Kuma (no idea what breed of cat). Also still into collecting vinyl records and my favourite music at the moment is Bob Dylan, Rick James, Teena Marie and Santana; also got into Bob's Burgers and it's become my new favourite show (still love South Park though). Have also started jogging and meditation to reduce anxiety and stress and both are helping; slowly becoming social again after spending too long as a hermit and it's also helped me to become more kind and caring.

Hi Wab. I didn't know you before, but nice to meet you. You sounds like you have a wonderful family - all birds and cats?

Nice to meet you too; Leunig's my other bird (my profile pic is a drawing of him I did a few years ago) and Ruby and Toffee are my dogs.

52871857_10214243300584919_4612415982479081472_o.jpg

These are mine. Cubbie and Milkbud.

Welcome back.
Probably a lot of new members here you can get to know.
Red cheeked cockatiel avatar?

Also still into collecting vinyl records and my favourite music at the moment is Bob Dylan, Rick James, Teena Marie and Santana;
I collect music too, though in all formats (mainly CDs), not just vinyl records. I recently came back to vinyl records after a 10 year haitus and bought a few to complete or complement my discographies. I'm now collecting The Tangent, Gyphon and the discographies of a few local bands such as Will-o-the-Wisp and Purple Overdose. I collect prog rock, psychedelic rock and folk rock, also some classic rock and metal. Expensive, can't afford to buy as many as I would like (this would never be possible because there are literally thousands that I would like, and I'm no Zero Freitas). At the moment I have a focus on Greek rock, but also have a Romanian rock album collection, as well as classic 70s era prog rock. Quite a lot of new stuff, too.

New Threads

Top Bottom