• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm baaaack

Salmongirl17

I'll try to make a full return
Hai, my fellow aspie friends!! It's me, Becca!! After being away for like 1 1/2 years, I decided to come back. I made this account back when I was 12, going on 13, and was struggling a lot with my social life. I was very quiet and never liked to talk in school due to previous bullying from elementary school and 7th grade. I was terrified to make any friends, let alone socialize with people at all.

Life is so different for me now. I am in high school now, and have finally found a friend group that understands me for who I am. I am actually able to be open about my Aspergers without anyone picking on me for my quirks and weirdness. I even now have a boyfriend who at least tries to understand my not-so-normal ways. All the bullying I once endured is gone, but for some reason, the nightmares of being constantly harassed and picked on linger with me and haunt my thoughts quite frequently. But I'm much better for the most part.

I had originally stopped coming onto the forums as much due to my busy schedule, such as practicing musical instruments and working on compositions on a daily basis, and also due to my popularity on Instagram.

It's great to hear that things have gotten better for you. Welcome back. Look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you. :)

Welcome back. I hope you are able to meet some new people. Good to hear that things are going better now. Have fun and enjoy yourself.

New Threads

Top Bottom