• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If You Were...

SusanLR

Curiosity's Cat
V.I.P Member
Make a list of objects that you identify with and why.

For example:
If you were a tree, what kind would you be?
If you were an animal, what would it be?
What color feels like you?
If you were a flower, what flower are you?

It can be anything you imagine. And it could be fun to see what and why we relate to certain things in life.
Examples:

If I were a color it would be RED.
Red has passion and represents strength.

If I were a tree, I would be a DOGWOOD.
It is a delicate tree first flowers in spring heralding a new start.

If I were a flower, I would be an EASTER LILLY.
Born on Good Friday, I have had people say I remind them of this flower.

If I were an animal, I would be a HAWK.
Flying on the wind currents with a keen eye.

If I were a stone, I would be clear QUARTZ.
Because it is prismatic.

What ever you may think of that has a meaning for YOU!

Tree: I like the Corkscrew Hazel.
Corylus avellana, Contorta.
I don't know the meaning or why;
And just for fun, wouldn't mind hearing suggestions :)

Colour : Cornflower Blue.

Flower: Rose.
Dismay or delight in that which I offer freely,
I also have thorns, and ain't afraid to use 'em.

Animal : Dobermann.
(Dog, but not any dog)

Stone: I like Lapis Lazuli.
Again, not sure what that means :)

Love, love your post!

Tree: Eucyluptus or bay tree. They are extremely useful, from medical usage to warm quickly ( the eucyluptus tree. Bay tree: just love the smell and so, would be useful to me.

Colour: mixture. Because that is how I am

Flower: I guess it has to be the rose. I am told that I am pretty, so with that in mind, and because if anyone tries to tamper with me, I am like the thorns. lol

Animal: Elephant. Despite their size, they are gentle and care for their young. Yet, they are so strong, so not easy to hurt.

Stone: I can't answer, because they are not my speciality.

Friend: Someone who I feel so comfortable with, my mask is non existant; someone who the mention of going to visit, imbibes good feelings, rather than dread. I am blessed to have found that one friend!

The easiest one for me would be if I were an animal I'd be a grizzly. Minding my own business but if my child is threatened I will fight to the death. (And I like meat. :) )

I wouldn't be a flower, but if I were a plant, it'd be a tumbleweed, just going where the wind takes me.

And I guess if I were a color - it'd be (my favorite) grey because it seems to be a lonely color, but at the same time is very calming on the surface.

If i were a tree, i would be a huge maple. My leaves would change every season, i would provide shade in the summer and my sap can be boiled down into a wonderful sweet syrup in the spring.
If i were an animal i would be an elephant. I would be intelligent, brave, and protect the weaker elephants in my herd. I would trumpet often to let everyone know i'm alive and alert.
I feel like the color white. As the color white i am actually reflecting all the colors back into the world. If i get soiled and lose my whiteness, i can hopefully be cleaned back to pure white.
If i were a flower i would be the milk thistle. My flower is sturdy and can withstand hard rain, wind and drought. I am impossible to pick because my stems and leaves are the prickliest substance on earth and i am impossible to kill.
If i were a stone I would be a meteorite, because being old, ugly and from another world are considered desirable.

I am me too! Can we both be me?! :eek:

I would be an oak tree. I like the leaves and acorns and interesting varieties.

A wild poppy. Hardy yet marginal. Fluttering in the breeze.

Deep bluey green, like the sea in Cornwall.

Oh and a cat. Obviously.

Tree: Bristlecone Pine - Can live 5000 years!
Animal: Bivalve - because I don't like being characterized as one valve or another.
Color: Green - I like lawns
Flower: Dandelion - also like lawns

Color: dark violet or bright turquoise - those are the colours closest to me.

Tree: oak or spruce - the trees in my favourite forests.

Flower: thistle - they are all around our fields, also they are healthy.

Animal: definitely a cat. Or a raven. - I mean I already act like a cat, and ravens are really smart and cool.

Stone: granite - strong, but not too fancy stone, you can find it all around the place, still it has these small particles embedded inside that makes each piece different. You can also use it for building.

Make a list of objects that you identify with and why.

For example:
If you were a tree, what kind would you be?
If you were an animal, what would it be?
What color feels like you?
If you were a flower, what flower are you?

It can be anything you imagine. And it could be fun to see what and why we relate to certain things in life.
Examples:

If I were a color it would be RED.
Red has passion and represents strength.

If I were a tree, I would be a DOGWOOD.
It is a delicate tree first flowers in spring heralding a new start.

If I were a flower, I would be an EASTER LILLY.
Born on Good Friday, I have had people say I remind them of this flower.

If I were an animal, I would be a HAWK.
Flying on the wind currents with a keen eye.

If I were a stone, I would be clear QUARTZ.
Because it is prismatic.

What ever you may think of that has a meaning for YOU!

If I was a tree I'd be a willow tree.
Mysterious and sad looking

If I was an animal I'd be a deer
Running through the woods

If I was a flower I'd be the lotus
I didn't grow in the most beautiful conditions but I'm still here

If I was a stone I'd be amethyst
I love purple it feels like royalty and I've always wished I could be a queen of a small kingdom

If I was a colour I'd be blue or green
Blue for the ocean in which I love beyond words
Green for the trees and plants of nature who keep me going through their beauty

If I was an element it'd be water
The place I feel most serene

I don't know the name of the tree but I recall seeing it by the ocean. It's branches turned upwards like the legs of a dead spider. I identify with that tree.

If I was to be an animal I'd chose human. I don't really know how to be a different animal and don't see the point of being another.

If I where a color I'd choose electric blue. The kind of blue that heals and scars and that's impossible to describe to someone that hasn't seen it.

I don't know that I have an element but would prefer to explore earth. Just mine stone mindlessly and occasionally find something that no one else has ever seen and keep it to myself.

New Threads

Top Bottom