• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you watch UK news

Aspergers_Aspie

If you watch UK news, you will have noticed in the last few days with Tim Wilcox who reads the news on the BBC and Sally McNair who reads BBC Scotland news, both have an injury to one of their eyes

I don't think it's an issue of someone being "right."

Pointing out that two people have similar condition implies something.
What is implied, however, is not clear.

Who knows?

Maybe it's
A. a fashion trend for newscasters
B. a conspiracy
C. a coincidence

I think it's option B. a conspiracy. The lizard people trying to communicate through facial disfigurement? 5G strikes again, first causing Covid-19, now causing mysterious eye injuries? Can't wait to find out!

I think it's option B. a conspiracy. The lizard people trying to communicate through facial disfigurement? 5G strikes again, first causing Covid-19, now causing mysterious eye injuries? Can't wait to find out!

They could be using televised black eyes to communicate in morse code!:eek:

I was disappointed that bbc news at 10 this evening started with a sports story this evening when there are so many important news stories, sports stories belong at the end of the news. Also tomorrow's Sun has the front page of a sports story, sports stories belong in the back pages.

New Threads

Top Bottom