• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If You Receive EBT Cash benefits

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
Look up your balance! The Biden administration just sent out a stimulus to families receiving EBT benefits.

You may just have an early Christmas surprise. I did.

If it's not on there yet, check with your worker, it might come on a different day. Because every state is doing it this month.

How To Get EBT Cash Benefits - Low Income Relief

Thats great! We don't recieve ebt but I have long been frustrated with the governments lip service to support for needy families. "Support" in the U.S. is seriously lagging. May your circumstances and support continue to improve.

Only if youre an American member for every member from any !other country you'll get nothing

Only if youre an American member for every member from any !other country you'll get nothing

That's right.

Why would anyone think otherwise?

Other countries have similar assistance programs.
The one OP mentions is specific to the country in which she lives.

That's right.

The title mentioned nothing about the USA!

That's right.

In the UK no stimulus cheque for people on benefits

You mean the title on the main forum page that doesnt mention a country what so ever

It seems you got your hopes up for nothing,
since you didn't realize that the EBT issued by
"the Biden administration" applied only to
residents of the USA.

It seems you got your hopes up for nothing,
since you didn't realize that the EBT issued by
"the Biden administration" applied only to
residents of the USA.
This is what I see in the UK ,no countries name mentioned
'If You Receive EBT Cash benefits'

Is there a program in the UK called "EBT Cash Benefits"?

Technically sort of, I suppose. Benefits established by company trustees for company beneficiaries.

Completely different from what EBT means in the states. Anyways I'm glad to see some folks are still receiving such benefits in the US, especially with so many prices rising and food banks nearly exhausted before the holidays.

Employee benefit trusts | Turcan Connell

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom