• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you could have any super power.

The ability to help others communicate. I do have that a tad, but would like it enhanced x 100. Many thanx...

I have fanticized about having the power to point at somebody and have them lose control of their bladder. Somebody being obnoxious in public? Just point and watch the hilarity.

The ability to help others communicate. I do have that a tad, but would like it enhanced x 100. Many thanx...

I think most would want something for their own, I think it says much about you that your superpower wish would be something to help others.

I would really love to be able to speak, read and understand every single language and code in the world intuitively. There is a huge amount and stories, experiences and cultures which are a complete mystery to me and probably contain loads of great media I would simply never come across. I could probably also make bank on translating :D.

I already do if we're to compare ability to the population norm. An eidetic memory combined with the ability to hyperfocus seems like a superpower to many.

But staying with the superhero theme, it comes with deficits that make me vulnerable to modes of attack; non-verbal cue and Theory of Mind deficit makes me vulnerable to manipulation.

And like Jean Grey to the Phoenix, a deficit in controlling rage, manifesting Dark Phoenix if I'm too irresponsible with my surroundings, my intake of substances even when not illicit, and people I allow in my life.

But if we're being serious, Wolverine's healing ability.

Last edited:
I would like to know all the computer codes for everything on any electrical device. It just seems like a super power to me. I think flying with a cape would be incredibly cool. I use to have these dreams in high school. I was always trying to escape high school situations which always baffled me,actual talking, making friends, etc.

Time Travel or Molecular Manipulation would be my picks. Time Travel would be awesome though, watching ancient history unfold infront of you.

Wow! What is the drop in your picture? I can't see it well, but it reminds me of Bull Sluice. You would need to be incredibly strong to be an empath. I cannot imagine you as a shuttle bunny.

Agreed. One would have to be incredibly strong to be an empath. Presumably that would come from being a super power. My work has been generally in ways to alleviate pain and/or increase quality of life.

That would be the initial tongue of about 30 meters of Class IV in Quebec. I portaged. I was just looking for a photo that might show in a tiny space some white water.

Just to be a stick in the mud...
I would need to have clarity on my life's purpose before I could request a useful power.
full

I have fanticized about having the power to point at somebody and have them lose control of their bladder. Somebody being obnoxious in public? Just point and watch the hilarity.

Reminds me of the anime Esper Mami, where the main character - Mami Sakura - has the powers of telepathy, telekinesis and teleportation.
In regards to her teleporation (and taking into account that she gets scared easily), she can do a "sectional" teleport to send the contents of her bladder into another person. So, if she needs the bathroom but can't go because she's scared, she sends her "waste" to another person - which is comically followed by the person in question suddenly needing to run to the bathroom. :D

Here's a clip of it in question: Esper Mami Emergency Teleport

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom