• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you could have any food in the world right this second…..

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
…..what would it be?

For me, I am currently craving Ben and Jerry’s Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. I probably will buy a pint tomorrow, a pint lasts me a week usually.

What are you craving right now?

Lately, cheesecake which l can't have due to calories and sugar. Apple fritters which is another carb/sugar/processed no no. Flank steak which is a no go because l love cows and don't want to eat them. So that leaves holy basil Thai noodles which l finally found a restaurant that can make it.

Lately, cheesecake which l can't have due to calories and sugar. Apple fritters which is another carb/sugar/processed no no. Flank steak which is a no go because l love cows and don't want to eat them. So that leaves holy basil Thai noodles which l finally found a restaurant that can make it.
Look up a recipe for Tofu Cheesecake. It sounds repulsive, but it's actually really good, and a lot of people can't tell the difference.

I’m not hungry at the moment but I love roasted veggies with balsamic honey garlic dressing.
With a side, of a piece of grilled salmon or chicken.

I’m not hungry at the moment but I love roasted veggies with balsamic honey garlic dressing.
With a side, of a piece of grilled salmon or chicken.
What is balsalmic honey garlic dressing? Is it something you buy or do you have a recipe to share?

Same. Not craving, but if I was, it would have to be fish and chips and I so miss that from my birth country.

What is balsalmic honey garlic dressing? Is it something you buy or do you have a recipe to share?
1/4 c honey
1/4 c balsamic vinegar
1 clove fresh garlic, pressed
—-
Heat & stir occasionally in small saucepan on Low for about 15 minutes. (While you make the other parts of your dinner)

Actually, I would enjoy a delicious Lobster Roll from Burger and Lobster, and was surprised when at the Soho location I could wash it down with a Sam Adams Boston Lager.

…..what would it be?

For me, I am currently craving Ben and Jerry’s Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. I probably will buy a pint tomorrow, a pint lasts me a week usually.

What are you craving right now?

Every time you post about food, I start craving Buffalo wings. We had a very late night discussion here about craving wings a few years back. Yum. I like them hot and spicy.

New Threads

Top Bottom