• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If the Pokemon types were represented by dog breeds...

Pink Jazz

…what would they be?

Here is what I think?
  • Normal - Labrador Retriever
  • Fire - Pomeranian
  • Water - Chesapeake Bay Retriever
  • Grass - Jack Russell Terrier
  • Electric - Chinese Crested
  • Ice - Siberian Husky
  • Psychic - Standard Poodle
  • Ground - Dachshund
  • Fighting - Pit Bull
  • Bug - Miniature Schnauzer
  • Ghost - Rhodesian Ridgeback
  • Poison - Basenji
  • Flying - Greyhound
  • Dragon - Chow Chow
  • Rock - English Bulldog
  • Steel - German Shepherd
  • Dark - German Pinscher
  • Fairy - Chihuahua

Considering the way chihuahuas tend to act, I'm not sure that Fairy would really be their type.

Seriously, those crazy little things can be downright demonic. Small size, big violence.

Considering the way chihuahuas tend to act, I'm not sure that Fairy would really be their type.

Seriously, those crazy little things can be downright demonic. Small size, big violence.

My wife and I have four Chihuahuas You are right, they have a attitude. We have three females and one male. The male pretty much rules the roost and he is the littlest of the four. Our vet says that it is just their way of making up for lack of size.

I think Chihuahuas best represent the Fairy type because Chihuahuas are so cute, and many Fairy types are cute. Plus, I have a Chihuahua and he is a good little dog. He wouldn't hurt anyone.

My wife and I have four Chihuahuas You are right, they have a attitude. We have three females and one male. The male pretty much rules the roost and he is the littlest of the four. Our vet says that it is just their way of making up for lack of size.

Aye, I've always referred to it as "Small Dog Syndrome", which is like the most generic name but I'm too lazy to think of a better one. The smaller the dog, the louder the bark, and the higher the base aggression tends to be.

And then you get BIG dogs, which tend to be scared of, I dunno, leaves or something. Or everything else. Tiny dog wants to go fight a car... big huge dog wants to go hide under the bed to get away from the scary bunny.

Or, to get away from the scary cat, that one seems really common.

Here's a few based purely on the looks of the characters, not on their nature.

Normal = Papillion
Fire = Akita
Water = Dogo Argentino
Grass = Pug
Electric = Tibetan Mastiff
Ice = Maremma Sheepdog
Psychic = Golden Retriever
Ground = Bloodhound
Fighting = Bull terrier

Fun fact Chihuahuas are one of the breeds of dogs that have size awareness. Most dogs don't have the ability to discern the difference between their size and others.

What is your logic for Jack Russel Terrier being Grass? Quite a few Grass types, especially evolved forms from earlier generations, are rather heavy and strong. A small, energetic Jack doesn't seem to me like such a good fit. Grass always seemed like that 'big, steady tree' type to me.

New Threads

Top Bottom