• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If I were to change my name, what is best?

If I were to change my name, what is best?

• Jar Tothirds Full

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Larry Effin Christmas

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Puffin Mcmuffin

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dante Lope

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Betty Gonefishin

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Gy Hunterville Mcmasterson VIII 13th Earl of the Shire

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Do you mean your real name or your login name?

Why those names?
Do they have backstories?

To add onto this, if it's your Name on here, in order to get it changed by an Admin you need to either have less than 10 posts total (threads and comments combined. e.g. 2 threads, 6 Comments = 8 posts all together) or be a VIP Member

To add onto this, if it's your Name on here, in order to get it changed by a Admin or Moderator, you need to either have less than 10 posts total (threads and comments combined. e.g. 2 threads, 6 Comments = 8 posts all together) or be a VIP Member
Oh! I'm shocked anyone took this as anything but a joke.:) No, no, a whimsy of mine is to think of idiotic names. I do it often. I could hardly suppose anyone would know the backstory @Crossbreed.

I never think much of my screen name. Sometimes I think it cool. Others not.

I'm done rambling (autocorrect will not make me say Ramboling);)

Oh! I'm shocked anyone took this as anything but a joke.
I don't always recognize deadpan humor...
full

I don't always recognize deadpan humor...
full
I didn't know what deadpan humor was until searching now. No, I'm a little too actually idiotic to be good setting up jokes, though I guarantee I will use my wits to try to exploit my natural nativity into a joke.

But I agree with everyone this is a ridiculous thread. I can pump new make-up names a mile a minut. If you know what I mean:snail::snake::snowflake::snowman:.

Now I know where to come when I need to change a screen name or password - I have the hardest time trying to think of new ones. :)

I remember way back when Bill Cosby was doing standup comedy that he said; when he was growing up he thought his name was "damn it". Because it seemed that everything he did, when viewed by his mother, she would blurt out "damn it".

You know - I just realized only once in my life have I ever named a pet. When I was young we had a dog I named Husky because he was part husky and would pull me around in the snow. Other than that I've always let my kids name them or they already had a name and I'd stick with it. But thinking back, when my oldest son was young (the one who we realize has autism, too) we had a dog he named puppy and a cat he named kitty. I just thought of that - do we lack imagination when it comes to names? LOL

When I worked at the hospital I would pull up all patient names just to read the names because some of them were funny. But once the HIPPA privacy thing came out I had to stop.

New Threads

Top Bottom