• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If I had a party

Pats

V.I.P Member
If I were having a party and invited each of you, what request might you make?
A favorite appetizer? A favorite desert? Music? Games? Barbecue? Indoor or outdoor?
Covered dish? Alcohol? Punch? What do you want?

I'd definitely have the sausage balls. And might go for a theme like - if it's Halloween, all the food looks like icky stuff. :)

No I can't dance, but that doesn't stop me! It will be hilarious to watch me...lol

Why did this cause a breakdown? l just realised l need to get out of party l agreed to go to, which l truly have no desire to go to far away in another town. But if you are having a virtual party, l would like some fancy entertainment like Karoke fun. And maybe like @Suzanne ,platters of Asian food. Party on Dude.....

Why did this cause a breakdown? l just realised l need to get out of party l agreed to go to, which l truly have no desire to go to far away in another town. But if you are having a virtual party, l would like some fancy entertainment like Karoke fun. And maybe like @Suzanne ,platters of Asian food. Party on Dude.....

Koreans like lettice leaves with pork pieces in them and wrapped up and I must say, the reaction on eating, does make me want to try them very much.

If I were having a party and invited each of you, what request might you make?
A favorite appetizer? A favorite desert? Music? Games? Barbecue? Indoor or outdoor?
Covered dish? Alcohol? Punch? What do you want?
How about a separate room for each person?

Dancing, food, quiet spaces, outside, dogs to play with, scrabble, poker, board games.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom